We are not in the business of selling personal information about you. We use information shared with us for the purpose of running and improving our Service and in that capacity will operate as a data controller and, to the extent we process data, a data processor.
- Information We Collect
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
- Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
- If you sign up for a Webytor account, register a domain through us, or purchase another paid service, we require your billing information in order to process the transaction. Billing information includes your name, address, telephone number, credit card details, PayPal email address, and other information necessary to process the transaction.
We will retain the last 4 digits of your credit card number, credit card type, name, address, and some other billing information, so that you may identify that card used in the future. Webytor does not store your full credit card number or CVV2; this information is discarded after your transaction has been processed.
If your subscription is auto-renewing, our authorized payment processor will store your payment information on their secure payment gateway for as long as necessary to carry out the terms of your subscription.
All transactions are processed over an industry standard SSL/TLS connection, with a minimum of 128-bit encryption.
- How Do We Collect Such Information?
1. We collect information through your use of the Services. In other words, when you are visiting or using our Services, including when you browse the Website or any User Website, register a User Account, edit your User Website and upload information and content, and/or download and use any Webytor Apps and/or Mobile Apps, we are aware of it any may gather, collect and record such uses, sessions and related information, either independently or with the help of third-party services as detailed in Section 8 below, including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 9 below.
2. We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide us when you register to our Services; when you sign-in to our Services via third party services such as Facebook or Google; when you place purchases and/or register domain names; when you submit or upload such Personal Information as you use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly.
- Why Do We Collect Such Information?
We collect such information for the following purposes :
- To facilitate, sponsor and offer certain contests, events and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners and grant prizes and benefits;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- To consider Applicants’ candidacy for working at Webytor.
- To further develop, customize and improve our Services, based on Visitors’ and Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages (as further detailed in Section 10 below );
- To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- Legal Ability to Enter Into Contracts
You are prohibited from creating or using a Webytor account if you are not legally capable of entering into contracts, for example, if you are not the age of majority in your country or region. If you are not the age of majority in your country or region, you may only create or use a Webytor account with the supervision and consent of a parent or guardian.
- Information Use, Sharing, and Disclosure
Use: Webytor uses information for providing products and services, identification and authentication, Service operation, analytics and improvements, support, contact (e.g., sending notifications related to use of the Service), research, and anonymous reporting. We may combine Automatically Collected Information with other information we collect about you to improve site functionality and the services we offer you, and for Service and internal marketing analytics.
IP addresses, browser and session information may be used to
- Diagnose and prevent service or technology problems reported by our users or engineers that are associated with the IP addresses controlled by a specific web company or ISP.
- Estimate the total number of users from specific geographical regions using the Service.
- Help determine which users have access privileges to certain content, services, or resources that we offer.
- Monitor and prevent fraud and abuse.
Marketing Emails. When you sign-up for our Service, you may choose to agree to receive marketing communications from us. To the extent you have not already done so during sign-up, you may select not to receive from Webytor or any of our partners certain emails related to marketing, promotions, sweepstakes, contests, or newsletters by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
User Site Membership/Registration. When you register, or are invited to register, as a member of a website operated by one of account users, we store and use your information solely to provide administrative services in support of our member feature (such as account set-up and password reset). Please contact the site operator directly to have your registration information removed.
Publicly Accessible Information. If you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, like blogs, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To have your personal information removed from our blog or community forum, submit a request through our help center. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why. Please note, standard domain registration shows your personal contact information in the public WHOIS database. You can shield your personal information from public view and help protect yourself against spam, fraud, identity theft, and more by purchasing Private Registration from us.
- Sharing: Webytor does not share personal information we learn about you from your use of the Service with others except as described in this notice.
Webytor may share your personal information where it is necessary to complete a transaction, to operate or improve the Service, to detect fraud or compliance with export regulations, or to do something that you have asked us to do. We use other third parties such as payment processors to bill you for goods and services. These third parties are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are prohibited from using your personal information for promotional purposes.
From time to time, Webytor or a partner may sponsor a promotion, sweepstake, or contest on Webytor. You may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address, or home address, or to answer questions in order to participate. This information will be used strictly for promotion, sweepstake, or contest administration and fulfillment.
Unless we have your permission, we do not share, sell, rent, or trade personal information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
As we continue to develop our business, we may also buy or sell all or part of our business. In such transactions, personal information you have shared with us is generally one of the business assets that will be transferred. The transferred personal information will remain subject to the promises made in this privacy notice or subsequent notices to which you have consented. If Webytor is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Disclosure: Webytor may disclose personal information about you under the following circumstances:
- In certain situations, Webytor may disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including but not limited to national security or law enforcement requests. We may also disclose your personal information as required by law, such as to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or similar legal processes, to establish or exercise our legal rights or, defend against legal claims, or if in our judgment in such circumstances disclosure is required or appropriate.
- 3rd Party Features, Services, and Apps
3rd Party Features, Services, and Apps may also support functions that require that you disclose certain personal information given your choice of participation. This information is collected in many different ways such as: forms, surveys, contests, forums, subscribing or unsubscribing to mailings and correcting or updating personal information and are only used for the purpose in which they were collected. 3rd Party Features, Services, and Apps that may collect sensitive information, such as financial information (credit card) to process purchases for products or services
- Links to 3rd Party Sites
- Facebook Login; Google +
You can log in to our Service using sign-in services such as Facebook Login, Google+, or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Login give you the option to post information about your activities on our Service to your profile page to share with others within your network. Learn how to control how information is shared on your Google+ profile.
Webytor, together with its marketing, analytics and technology partners, uses certain monitoring and tracking technologies (such as cookies, beacons, pixels, tags and scripts). These technologies are used in order to maintain, provide and improve our Services on an ongoing basis, and in order to provide our Visitors, our Users and their Users-of-Users with a better experience. For example, thanks to these technologies, we are able to maintain and keep track of our Visitor’s and Users’ preferences and authenticated sessions, to better secure our Services, to identify technical issues, user trends and effectiveness of campaigns, and to monitor and improve the overall performance of our Service
In order for some of these technologies to work properly, a small data file (“cookie”) must be downloaded and stored on your device. By default, we use several persistent cookies for purposes of session and user authentication, security, keeping the User’s preferences (e.g., regarding default language and settings), connection stability (e.g., for uploading media, using e-Commerce features, etc.), monitoring performance of our services and marketing campaigns, and generally providing and improving our Services.
If you want to delete or block any cookies, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is also available at www.aboutcookie.org (note that this website is not provided by Webytor, and we therefore cannot ensure its accuracy, completeness or availability). Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies or tracking technologies may prevent you from accessing certain areas or features of our Services, or may otherwise adversely affect your user experience.
- Changing your Preferences and Personal Information
Upon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold or process your personal information on behalf of third parties. You can access and edit your account information with Webytor at any time by logging into your account. You can also contact us via the contact page, and we will respond as soon as possible, but at most within 30 days.
You can delete your applicable account by visiting the applicable account deletion page; however, some personal information, primarily your contact information, may remain in our records to the extent necessary to protect our legal interests or document compliance with regulatory requirements.
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer wish to use our Service, you may correct, update, or delete such information by making the change on your user account page, or by submitting a request through our feedback form.
Webytor has implemented security measures designed to protect the Personal Information you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer HTTPS secure access to most areas on our Services; the transmission of sensitive payment information (such as a credit card number) through our designated purchase forms is protected by an industry standard SSL/TLS encrypted connection; and we regularly maintain a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certification. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly seek new ways and Third-Party Services for further enhancing the security of our Services and protection of our Visitors’ and Users’ privacy.
However – regardless of the measures and efforts taken by Webytor, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information, your Users-of-Users’ Information or any other User Content you upload, publish or otherwise share with Webytor or anyone else.
We therefore encourage you to set strong passwords for your User Account and User Website, and avoid providing us with any sensitive information which you believe its disclosure could cause you substantial or irreparable harm. Furthermore, because certain areas on our Services are less secure than others (for example, if you set your Support forum ticket to be “Public” instead of “Private”, or if you browse to a non-SSL page), and since e-mail and instant messaging are not recognized as secure forms of communications, we request and encourage you not to share any Personal Information on any of these areas or via any of these methods.
If you have any questions regarding the security of our Services, you are more than welcome to contact us at email@example.com.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice
Webytor reserves the right to revise, modify, or update this notice at any time. We will notify you about material changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your particular Webytor account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
- Contacting Webytor
If you have a privacy concern regarding Webytor, or this notice, and if you cannot satisfactorily resolve it through the Service, you should complete a support request at or you can write to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
All Premium Plans Always Include
Run your business on the go.
FREE Cloud Hosting
We provide free Cloud hosting with all plan includes unlimited bandwidth, 100% uptime. All webytor created website hosted in AWS cloud server.
All webytor.com.my sites come with 3 GB of space for uploaded files and images. You can upgrade additional space depending on the plan.
FREE email ID’s
Premium plan include 3 FREE email ID’s
To provide the best customer support to our valued customers, we offer 24/7 support! You are always welcome to call our offices during normal business hours or email customer service 24/7.
All the website under our paid plan will not display any advertisement or unexpected content from our system. Where all the website under free plan might have advertisement content from our system.